Weather forecast: Afternoon showers possible today
- Our warm weather pattern continues with highs again in the low to mid 90s.
- There is a chance for a few showers this afternoon and evening along the sea breeze front which will stay near to the coast.
- It will be warm and muggy overnight into Monday morning, with a continued chance for a few afternoon and evening showers to start the week.
- This week a front will stall over North Florida and we will have increased moisture with a chance of scattered showers for a couple of days this week.
- A pattern shift later in the week will allow a second front to come in by Friday bringing us cooler weather next weekend.
Our warm weather pattern continues with highs again in the low to mid 90s.
@BN9: Weather forecast: Afternoon showers possible today. #flwx #BN9
A new president. An emboldened Republican Congress. This year, we’re seeing huge political changes at the federal level.
Bookmark our D.C. Digest page to get the latest news, important dates and learn how to contact your representatives.