VIDEO: Giant gator caught strolling through Polk nature center
- WEATHER: LIVE Klystron 9 radar | Get Bay News 9+ app | Sign up for news alerts
- Kim Joiner recorded video of a giant alligator strolling through the Circle B Bar Reserve in Polk County.
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
- Get instant Severe Weather & Breaking News alerts delivered directly to your cell phone or email with Bay News 9 NOW .
- Every week, Bay News 9 salutes an Everyday Hero making a positive difference in the Bay area community.
Woman records giant gator strolling through a Polk County nature center.
@BN9: VIDEO: Giant alligator caught strolling through Polk nature center.
The big daddy gator was strolling through the Circle B Bar Reserve, an area of of protected lands in Polk County.
In the video you can see four other people recording the surprise encounter, and not from a far distance – Ekkk!