Top things to do in Tampa Bay for Jan. 21
- Women’s March : Join Women’s March St. Petersburg to stand in solidarity and protect women’s rights.
- Lisa Young of Valrico holds a sign she made during a sign making event for the Women’s March on Washington on January 21st at the Seminole Heights Library in Tampa, Fla., on Saturday, January 14, 2017.
- Top things to do in Tampa Bay for Jan. 21
- Marina Welch, lead organizer for Hillsborough County’s Women’s March on Washington group, confirmed that they have filled 160 seats on two and half busses taking Tampa residents to Washington on Saturday January 21, 2017 to participate in the march.
- � 2017 Times Publishing Inc.
Women’s March: For those who can’t make it to Washington, DC, join Women’s March St. Petersburg to stand in solidarity and protect women’s rights, safety and health. Noon, Demens Landing, 100 First A
@TBOcom: Top things to do in Tampa Bay for Jan. 21
Women’s March: Join Women’s March St. Petersburg to stand in solidarity and protect women’s rights. Noon, Demens Landing, 100 First Ave. SE, St. Petersburg. Free. (813) 455-3160.
Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival Music Fest: Features music by national and local acts. 8:30 a.m., Curtis Hixon Park, 600 N Ashley Drive, Tampa. Free. $20-$35 VIP. 1-888-224-1733, ext. 3143.
Gasparilla Fireworks Cruise: View the Gasparilla Children’s Parade fireworks. 5:30 p.m., Yacht StarShip, 603 Channelside Drive, Tampa. $79.95, $39.95 children. (813) 223-7999.
Community Night Market: Market with games, raffles and more. 7 p.m., Pom Pom’s Teahouse and Sandwicheria, 2950 Central Ave., St. Petersburg. $15. (317) 225-3779.
Florida Orchestra Masterworks: Brahms, Mozart & Mendelssohn: Starring the orchestra’s new principal oboe player John Upton. 8 p.m., Mahaffey Theater, 400 First St. S, St. Petersburg. $15-$45. (727) 893-7832.
Jeff Lorber: The Grammy-nominated contemporary jazz keyboard artist. 8 p.m., Central Park Performing Arts Center, 105 Central Park Drive, Largo. $39.50-$54.50. (727) 587-6793.
Children’s Gasparilla Extravaganza and Parade: Alcohol-free event welcoming Gasparilla.11 a.m., Gasparilla Parade Start Point, Bay to Bay Boulevard and Bayshore Boulevard, Tampa. Free. (813) 251-8844.
Beaches, 8 p.m., Lifetime: The remake includes new takes on Bette Midler’s The Glory of Love.
Find more family-friendly events at tampabay.com/things-to-do.