Weather forecast: Coldest day in Tampa in nearly two years
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- WEATHER: LIVE Klystron 9 radar | Get Bay News 9+ app | Sign up for news alerts
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
- Get instant Severe Weather & Breaking News alerts delivered directly to your cell phone or email with Bay News 9 NOW .
- Every week, Bay News 9 salutes an Everyday Hero making a positive difference in the Bay area community.
Dry high pressure is in control of the Eastern United States, and that means lots of sunshine for us today.
@BN9: Tampa’s low this morning was 34 degrees — the lowest it’s been in nearly 2 years.
Very cold on this Sunday morning with temperatures in the 30s. The wind from the north is adding quite the chill, with wind chill values down in the low-to-mid 20s.
Dry high pressure is in control of the Eastern United States, and that means lots of sunshine for us today. Temperatures go nowhere, with highs only reaching the low-to-mid 50s.
Tampa’s low of 34 degrees is the coldest it’s been in the city since it was 34 on February 20, 2015.
Sunday’s lows for the region include:
Warmer weather comes in this week with lows in the 50s and highs in the 70s expected.