Pasco man charged with DUI after hitting stopped deputy vehicle
- WEATHER: LIVE Klystron 9 radar | Get Bay News 9+ app | Sign up for news alerts
- Pasco man charged with DUI after hitting stopped deputy vehicle
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
- Get instant Severe Weather & Breaking News alerts delivered directly to your cell phone or email with Bay News 9 NOW .
- Saunders ran into back of a stopped deputy vehicle
A Pasco man was charged with DUI after running into a stopped deputy vehicle Sunday night.
@BN9: Pasco man charged with DUI after running into a stopped deputy vehicle.
The sheriff’s office said Davy Saunders Jr., 33, was traveling eastbound on Fox Hollow Drive when he failed to stop for stopped traffic ahead of him.
Saunders collided into the back of a Pasco deputy vehicle, driven by Deputy Sharon Loppolo.
The accident occurred shortly before 11 p.m. at Fox Hollow Drive and Regency Park Boulevard in Port Richey.
Officials said Saunders showed signs of impairment. He was arrested on DUI charges after he refused to submit to a breath test.