Just another Network site

Parents warn of electric shock after daughter’s drowning

Parents warn of electric shock after daughter's drowning

@KendraWTSP has the warning:

  • “I would be more cognizant of a shark in the water, than I would electrical current to the water.
  • An Alabama teenager recently died from “Electric Shock Drowning,” when a current traveled from the dock, down a metal ladder into the water.
  • I would be more cognizant of an electrical eel in the water than an electrical current,” says Trey Engelke.

Read the full article, click here.


@10NewsWTSP: “Parents warn of electric shock after daughter’s drowning

@KendraWTSP has the warning:”


With so much water around the Bay area, there's a hidden hazard that you may not have thought about: faulty wiring around water.


Parents warn of electric shock after daughter’s drowning

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.