Grill brush bristle lodges in Lakeland man’s stomach

Grill brush bristle lodges in Lakeland man's stomach

@KendraWTSP explains the dangers:

  • The Lakeland man says the metal bristle came from the brush he used to use to clean his grill.
  • The CDC warns about barbecue brushes with metal bristles.
  • Clif Hennecy now cleans his barbecue with salad tongs and aluminum foil after swallowing a metal bristle from a grill brush.
  • With the grill hot, everything kind of falls off of it,” says Hennecy.
  • “The first thing I did was come home and throw the brush away,” says Hennecy.

Read the full article, click here.


@10NewsWTSP: “Grill brush bristle lodges in Lakeland man’s stomach

@KendraWTSP explains the dangers:”


A warning if you plan to fire up the grill this holiday weekend.  A Lakeland man discovered a hidden health hazard the hard way, and it could be on your grill right now.


Grill brush bristle lodges in Lakeland man’s stomach

You might also like More from author

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.