Florida Gators’ Joey Ivie impressing scouts at East-West Shrine Game
- It’s written by the staff of the Tampa Bay Times .
- “It’s my motor,” Ivie told our Joey Knight earlier this week. “
- Florida Gators’ Joey Ivie impressing scouts at East-West Shrine Game
- One who seems to be helping himself this week is Joey Ivie, a defensive lineman from Florida and Pasco High.
- I want to see more articles tagged
ST. PETERSBURG – The East-West Shrine Game is all about uncovering some potential underrated NFL draft prospects.
@TBTimes_Sports: Florida’s Joey Ivie impressing scouts at East-West Shrine Game. #Gators @GatorsFB…
The outsiders’ consensus is that Ivie’s biggest strength is his motor. The 6-foot-3, 298-pound tackle agrees.