Tampa Bay Weather from ABC Action News
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued January 22 at 7:55PM EST expiring January 22 at 8:30PM EST in effect for: Pinellas
- TORNADO WARNING issued for Manatee and Sarasota until 8:00 p.m.
- The material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Coastal Flood Statement issued January 22 at 5:01AM EST expiring January 23 at 12:15AM EST in effect for: Pinellas
- High Surf Advisory issued January 22 at 5:01AM EST expiring January 24 at 1:00PM EST in effect for: Pinellas
Florida’s Most Accurate Forecast
@abcactionnews: #BREAKING WEATHER ALERT | Severe Thunderstorm WARNING issued for Polk until 8 p.m.
Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued January 22 at 7:59PM EST expiring January 22 at 8:30PM EST in effect for: Hillsborough, Manatee
Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued January 22 at 8:03PM EST expiring January 22 at 8:45PM EST in effect for: Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk, Sumter
FORECAST | A line of strong to severe storms will move into the Bay Area tonight bringing the threat of damaging winds, frequent lightning, hail and tornadoes. Timing: 7 p.m to 10 p.m.
By Monday morning a few lingering showers then decreasing clouds from North to South and cooler air moves in taking our temps back to average which will feel cool compared to where we’ve been last 2 weeks. Highs in the lower 70s, lows in the 40s and 50s.
TRAVEL ADVISORY | The Florida Highway Patrol has closed the Sunshine Skyway Bridge to all traffic due to strong winds.